HI! I'm Randy Moore
, Associate Pastor and Youth Minister. My wife is Janice and we have two children, Erron and Amber. Also we have two grandchildren, Krew and Tieryn. I was saved at 9 years old. We were members here at Temple several years before God called me into youth ministry at 35 years old. Our desire is to help non-Christian students and there families find Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- To help them strengthen existing relationships for the glory of God.
- To help teens develop a firm faith in God through Bible Study, prayer, fellowship and other means before they leave the youth group, aiding their faithfulness through life.
- To help prepare teens for a future role of keeping the church strong.
- To minister to and with students, their parents and youth workers.
- "To prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ."
Ephesians 4:12-13 N.I.V.
"Think about Jesus Today"