Our desire is to help non-christian students and their families find Christ as their Saviour and Lord
Think about Jesus Today!
- To help them strenghthen existing relationships for the glory of God
- To help teens develop a firm faith in God through Bible study, prayer, fellowship and other means before they leave the youth group, aiding their faithfulness through their life.
- To help prepare teens for a future role of keeping the church strong.
- To minister to and with students, their parents and youth workers.
- To prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fulness of Christ. Ephesians 4:12-13.